January 26, 2011

Postcard from Lagi

Hi, I’m Lagi Daxter, the latest addition to your favorite blog.

I’m a beach bum, I live on a budget and spend all my Lindens on my girl friend and surfboards. Keeping up with SL’s men’s fashion does not always come cheap, but I’ve got standards. As a result, I’m always on the lookout for gifts, freebies and hunt prizes… However, I only settle for the best and I figured I’d share it with guys who are a L$ short like me. I hope you’ll enjoy my findings!

It's been out for a few weeks already, but here is the (unisex) group gift from Zenith Fashion. Enjoy!

Skin: LaVie Liam Skin Gift Tan (old group gift)

Hair: Bryce ~ Saul – Coals – Graphite (0 L$)

Outfit: =Zenith= Sweater Jacket & Pants (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!