May 22, 2011

Day and Night

I spent the week doing cost analyses, spreadsheets and writing TPS reports. Thanks to some of my budget research I saved some money on business attire by picking up this outfit during the 49L Sale For Dudes (through May 28.)

After a long week I was ready to unwind. Again the sale came through with casual wear for an evening at the local watering hole. All the money I saved meant I could buy the good scotch.

Shirt, vest, bowtie: *FIR & MNA* The Grafton Outfit, 49L Sale for Dudes
Skin: JesyLilo Male Skin J7 (group gift, another version previously blogged)
Glasses: DECO BCP Glasses (new release)

Jacket: SF Design Denim Jacket, 49L Sale
Shirt: Acid & Mala Sugar Skull Tee (3-pack) 49L Sale
Skin: JesyLilo Male Skin J4 (group gift)
Hair: MADesigns Sam dark brown pack (new release)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!