April 18, 2012

Gray Play

I was feeling about 18% when somebody handed me a grey card and suggested I get myself over to Hamburg 1946.


 Apparently their colour disappeared sometime ago, initially they were upset but now are feeling quite neutral about it. 


I had a good look around and sure enough, there wasn't a hue in site.


Hamburg 1946 Film Noir Roleplay   teleportieren


Skin: Sol Warrhol  buy at the entrance to Hamburg 10L
Suit: ++sowhat?++  Marketplace
Shirt: Shiki Pearl Shirt GG DEC 2011
Eyes: Male Gladiator Avatar In your library!

Congratulations to all the winners of the Mix 'n Match Photo Contest and thanks to everyone who participated!

I am out of here for a few weeks, salut!


No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!