May 4, 2012

Meet me in the Library at 4 pm!!!

After a long day in the college, I have a meeting with my girl in the library, learning !!! 
But I´m soo late - oh oh, my girl is waiting :)


( him )
   
Hair : Dura Group Gift-A - black - ( free ) 
Outfit : PeKaS Group Gift Dhariel - Outfit and Backpack - ( free )
Necklace : ( blogged before ) : :*:CPD:*: Group Gift ( free )
   
( her )
   
Hair : >TRUTH< Alexis - dark browns ( not free ) 
Outfit : PeKaS Group Gift Dharla - Outfit and Backpack - ( free )
Glasses : :F: Color changing -> Reading Glasses ( not free )
Bracelet : :+*R*+: Gondoliera Gold Bracelet ( old gift )

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!