June 14, 2013

June Group-Gift from [I][I][M]

Scenes from a love relationship : 

1. In one moment all is ok, really.... 
2. In the next moment she kicks your butt, why ? You don´t give her right :) 

male Skin : NEW ..: SAAL Body Inc :.. DWYN Super Tan Skin ( not free ) 
male Shape : The Thrift Shop ~ [MarkelShapes] :: Txarles:: ( not free ) 
* copy, modify * 
male Outfit : [I][I][M] Groupgift Men Juni ( black ) ~ ( free ) 
female Outfit : [I][I][M] Groupgift Woman Juni ( black ) ~ ( free ) 

* censored = because it was 100% pain....ouch*

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!